Re: piss poor change in ncr53c8xx/linux-2.1.104

Krzysztof G. Baranowski (kgb@manjak.knm.org.pl)
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 23:21:22 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

> However, there is a way to improve the interaction. I've long thought that
> there should be a separate mailing list for maintainers, not to take the
> discussions from linux-kernel private, but so that there was a way to tell all
> the maintainers that a particular issue needed to be addressed.

This sound reasonable, but you should be aware that there is a danger
that the list could become another linux-kernel... so it should be
at least self-moderated or sth. like that.

Kris

--
Krzysztof G. Baranowski - President of the Harmless Manyacs' Club
"Smith & Wesson - The original point and click interface..."