Re: Release candidate for e2fsprogs-1.12 for testing

Mr. James W. Laferriere (babydr@nwrain.net)
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 18:05:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Ted, I'll not point out the obvious loss below, But I
will ask a question .

Is this the same one you put out about a month ago ?
I do have a 1.12-WIP from then .
Tia

On Tue, 16 Jun 1998, Theodore Y. Ts'o wrote:
> I have a release candidate for e2fsprogs 1.12 which is ready for
> testing. Since as one person on this list pointed out, kernel hackers
> are great testers of e2fsck (since they crash their systems so often
> :-), I'm sending this announcement out to the linux-kernel list. If you
> could try out this test release and let me know whether or not you find
> any problems, I'd greatly appreciate it.
>
> Assuming that a number of positive reports and no negative reports, this
> will be pretty much the version of e2fsprogs that I'll release as
> version 1.12.
>
> The test release can be found at:
>
> ftp://pub/linux/ALPHA/ext2fs/e2fsprogs-1.12-WIP.tar.gz
>
> Thanks!!
>

> - Ted
>
> -

, JimL
| James W. Laferriere - Network Engineer - babydr@nwrain.net |
| System Techniques - 25416 - 22nd S. - Kent, WA 98032 |
| Give me VMS -or- Give me Linux -but- only on AXP |