Re: Patch-2.1.106ac2-3

mshar@vax.ipm.ac.ir (linker@nightshade.ml.org)
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 22:17:08 -0400 (EDT)

Think you can get AWE32 (and sb16) working with SMP?

with 2.1.101 sound works fine.
with 2.1.105 (and with the ac patches) lock hard when I attempt to play audio
with 2.1.106 (and with ac2, not tried 3 yet) also lock hard.

I'de gladly add a patch that will extract some info to help find the cause
of the crash, and report back to you..