Apologies Re: F*cking spam: Forwarded mail....

Differential Form (modulus@interlog.com)
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 08:03:54 -0400 (EDT)

Actually that was not copied in its entirety but in any case I apologize
for sending even that bit to the list. It was a temporary lack of
judgement.
Is there any way to filter this crap out before it gets distributed to the
list
members?

Martin Imrisek " I get knocked down, but I get up again
imrisek@interlog.com You're never going to keep me down. "