Re: joystick (was Re: Y2K)

Robert Hamilton (hamilton@kdi.com)
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 22:03:42 -0500

On Thu, Jun 25, 1998 at 08:59:24AM +0200, Vojtech Pavlik wrote:
> Oops, you mean they don't work without that? Even the old driver....
>[ O_NONBLOCK ]

No problem with 1.2.7. I checked back to 1.0.9, oops no problem
there either.

It was either with an earlier 1.0.x or a figment of my imagination
- I had got in the habit of adding O_NONBLOCK somewhere along the
line and didn't re-check on upgrades, thinking it was expected behavior.

BTW both the games I tested, the one using 0.x compatibility and the
galaxa reading js_event's, are ok with analog joystick and 1.2.7.