Re: Scheduler fixes

Aaron J. Grier (agrier@cse.ogi.edu)
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 17:38:23 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 26 Jun 1998, MOLNAR Ingo wrote:

> yes this is technically possible, but is not done in RL for obvious
> reasons. We would break on a couple of other places in the time (and
> profiling) code. The first time we encounter such a board (which mixes
> different speed pentiums and stuff) we have to think about this case too.

What about those weird Happauge i860 / 486 motherboards?

I wouldn't mind seeing linux/i860. :)

----
Aaron J. Grier | agrier@cse.ogi.edu
"We have no intention of shipping another bloated operating system
and forcing that down the throats of our Windows customers."
-- Paul Maritz, Microsoft GVP, regarding JAVA