Re: *OFFICIAL* Tekram drivers for Linux, and weirdness.

Phillip R. Jaenke (prj@nls.net)
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 13:04:49 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 6 Jul 1998, Alan Cox wrote:

> Boot 2.0.33/34 so you have a known sane environment then build 2.1.108 on
> that. That eliminates the 'previous kernel had a bug stopping it building
> the latest'

Right now, I'm attempting to reproduce it. Here's what I know so far.

It's not memory.
It's not libraries.
It's not the CPU.
It's not 2.1.98.

If I can reproduce it, I'll fire off a quick email with the details, as
this MAY be related to a strange bug in the kernel I may have found.

--Phillip R. Jaenke (prj@nls.net - InterNIC: PRJ5)
TheGuyInCharge(tm), Ketyra Designs, Inc.
"That's IT! I'm gonna slap Dr.Watson with a malpractice suit!!" --Keihra
ObBob! KHpB lWulH EO m23 C(PEW) B-18 OlO LM(p) ScjnM T++ A9! H8oc b123 D+
! I reserve the right to bill spammers for my time and disk space !