Re: About obtaining kernel via email...

David Ford (david@kalifornia.com)
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 03:04:55 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 8 Jul 1998 daniel.lindqvist@skm01.rsv.se wrote:
> limitations, beside the physical. About three weeks ago I read in a
> magazine that one could obtain files via email from servers around the
> world. Now, I beleave I was dreaming since no one seems to know something
> about that... :(

yes you can retrieve files via email...if the agent you are mailing is
setup to send out files by request. a number of places have such a setup.

if you have procmail man pages, read the examples. there is one
specifically for that.

-d

--
Please read the linux/Documentation/ files and review the last week of mail
on linux-kernel before posting your problem.