Re: TCPv4 bad checksum - weren't they gone?

alex.buell@tahallah.demon.co.uk
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 10:05:24 -0400 (EDT)

On 8 Jul 1998 peloy@ven.ra.rockwell.com wrote:

> TCPv4 bad checksum from 130.151.17.154:1f90 to 130.151.17.162:0406,
> len=1206/1206/1226

If you have modems with hardware compression, why bother with VJ
compression? Disable it, you'll be better off.

I recently turned on my VJ stuff and got a shitload of these bad checksums
_every_ time I accessed my ISP's news server [erols.com FYI].

Cheers,
Alex.

Watch out, the NSA are everywhere. Your computer must be watched!

/\_/\ Legalise cannabis now!
( o.o ) Smoke some cannabis today!