Re: 109pre2 video problem with X

Mike A. Harris (mharris@ican.net)
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 06:32:21 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 14 Jul 1998, Meelis Roos wrote:

> > co-incides almost exactly with the output of syslog messages saying:
>
> Just had it again. This time it coincided with mpg123 finishing playing
> one song and starting another. Nothing in the logs again.

In addition to that screen split anomaly, I also get other
anomalies like a black patch missing from the screen in the upper
left hand corner. It is in the same spot every time, usually
when I'm running netscape. Also sometimes the whole screen goes
black. I mistakingly think I'm in Windows 95...

--
Mike A. Harris  -  Computer Consultant  -  Linux advocate

Escape from the confines of Microsoft's operating systems and push your PC to it's limits with LINUX - a real OS. http://www.redhat.com