Re: 2.0.35 and aic7xxx

Aaron D. Turner (aturner@best.com)
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 17:11:33 -0700 (PDT)

2.0.34 is also broken. This time I compiled in verbose scsi error
reporting... here's the scoop:

Bad scbptr 16 during SELTO
Referenced SCB 255 not vaild during SELTO
SCSI SEQ = 0x5 SEQADDR= 0x5 SSTATO = 0x10 SSTAT1 = 0x8
Bad scbptr 16 during SELTO
Referenced SCB 255 not vaild during SELTO
SCSI SEQ = 0x5 SEQADDR= 0x8 SSTATO = 0x10 SSTAT1 = 0x8

enjoy... I'm back to 2.0.31