Re: vesa & v2.1.109

Alex Buell (alex.buell@tahallah.demon.co.uk)
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 22:14:45 -0400 (EWT)

On Wed, 22 Jul 1998, Vojtech Pavlik wrote:

> Well, you can't use it, since the card maps itself from 14 to 16, and the
> hole is only from 15 to 16 ... so it doesn't work. I tried it when I had
> a GD5428 ...

Seems like the vesafb stuff will never work on my 486 machine - time to
bite the bullet and treat myself to a new SuperMicro P6DKF dual Pentium II
motherboard and a Matrox Millenium 8MB graphic card. *sigh*
<cheapskate>Can I use the Celeron processor with this motherboard, at
least until I can afford a P II proper?</cheapskate>

Cheers,
Alex

--
 /\_/\  Legalise cannabis now!