Re: 2.1.111-1 SMP: VesaFB on Matrox Mill-II works!

Geert Uytterhoeven (Geert.Uytterhoeven@cs.kuleuven.ac.be)
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 12:24:24 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 23 Jul 1998, Martin Mares wrote:
> > Currently XF68_FBDev is part of the hw/xfree68 directory, with stuff for
> > Linux/m68k.
>
> Anyway, you can simply add
>
> #define XF68FBDevServer YES
> # define XF68FBDevCFB8 YES
> # define XF68FBDevCFB16 YES
> # define XF68FBDevCFB32 YES
>
> to your site.def and the fb server gets built even on a PC and works fine (at
> least for me ;-]).

And you have to change K_RAW to K_MEDIUMRAW to make the prefixed keycodes work.

BTW, don't tell me cfb{16,32} do give the correct colors on your NeoMagic?

Greetings,

Geert

--
Geert Uytterhoeven                     Geert.Uytterhoeven@cs.kuleuven.ac.be