Re: Linux 2.0.36pre1

Doug Ledford (dledford@dialnet.net)
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 11:51:24 -0500

Alan Cox wrote:

> I've put Linux 2.0.36 pre-patch-1 on ftp.uk.linux.org:/pub/linux/alan
>
> This contains the following changes
>
> o The minicom beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep bug fix
> o non atomic kmalloc from IRQ in the lance error handler
> o 3c59x update
> o Thunderlan update
> o The lp slowdown should be gone I hope
> o Amateur radio non module inits fix
> o vfat ... bug fix
> o obscure memory leak fix
>
> and if you thought the last one was too big then you'll like this one. Its
> 4939 bytes compressed

You might want to track down the "Aiee: scheduling in interrupt" and
"kmalloc called non-atomically from interrupt" bugs in the md code as well.
If you don't yet have any detailed reports on this then I'm sure I can get
one for you in the next day or two, but I haven't had the time to track it
down.

--

Doug Ledford <dledford@dialnet.net> Opinions expressed are my own, but they should be everybody's.