Re: Crippling the IDE in 2.1.111 - IDE DMA or all DMA ?

Joseph Anthony (jga@cowboy.net)
Sat, 25 Jul 1998 17:00:14 -0500

There is a bug in 2.0.35, when I run any minicom it plays the alarm
sound to connect and the pc speaker beeps cycles in infinity with the pc
speaker going "beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeP etc..."

--

---
Windows 98 supports real multitasking - it can boot and crash