Re: Is the boot logo politically correct?

Marnix Coppens (maco@telindus.be)
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 10:00:18 +0200

>Johan Myréen wrote:
>
>also it would be nice if we could change the length and greasiness of the
>penguins hair, darkness below his eyes, size of eyes, ...

You mean, make it look like Alan Cox..

Marnix Coppens

---
Reality is that which                   | Artificial Intelligence
when you stop believing                 | stands no chance against
in it doesn't go away. (Philip K. Dick) | Natural Stupidity.