Re: [offtopic] flamers

My Name (mine@iname.com)
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 07:41:14 -0700

Alex Buell wrote:

> OK, the reason why I said what I did about religious freaks is that I > have
> a problem with these people thinking it's a sin to be gay. I don't > think
> it's a sin to be gay and believe in God, nor is gay "curable" as some > have
> claimed in major newspapers in the States. Hence my attitude.

> Now either mail me directly further on this topic OR say no more.

> Alex

Why do you think you have the right to abuse linux-kernel for propaganda
on your point of view? Are you intend to start a flame war? This is
quite a hot topic.

And moreover what you say is rather strange. God created humans as male
and female. "Gay" means you reject God's creation (Not a new thought see
Romans 1:24-).

I wrote the above to balance your comments here... Lets stop this
conversation.