Re: Corruption Stats: Suggested Blacklist from the data

Shawn Leas (sleas@ixion.honeywell.com)
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 15:36:54 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 30 Jul 1998, Gabriel Paubert wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jul 1998, MOLNAR Ingo wrote:

> But even then I don't think that you can reliably measure the PCI bus
> clock frequency, especially since the difference you want to measure (37.5
> vs 33.33 MHz) is only 12.5%: the access to internal configuration
> space of the host bridge could be quite slow for any reason (it's not
> performance critical at all).

Well, it's worth a try, right?

> Gabriel.

-Shawn
<=========== America Held Hostage ===========>
Day 2017 for the poor and the middle class.
Day 2036 for the rich and the dead.
905 days remaining in the Raw Deal.