Re: Increasing limit on SCSI hard drives

Jauder Ho (jauderho@transmeta.com)
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 13:50:46 -0700 (PDT)

get them some 18gb drives :) we had a machine here that had
something like 60+gb running on linux software RAID for a while. It worked
well till the server crashed every so often. then it would spend half the
day fscking. so we are moving to a couple of PMD raids but for your home
machine, a couple of 18 giggers should be more than enough :) 18 * 16 =
288GB that's a hefty amount of space.

--Jauder