Re: DICE Job: OS kernel LINUX embedded RTOS file system; Silicon Valley (fwd)

Terry L Ridder (terrylr@tbcnet.com)
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 21:28:50 -0500

Hello;

But the job is in California, USA: the land of Fruits and Nuts. ;-)

--
Terry L. Ridder
Blue Danube Software (Blaue Donau Software)

When the toast is burnt and all the milk has turned and Captain Crunch is waving farewell when the Big One finds you may this song remind you that they don't serve breakfast in hell ==Breakfast==Newsboys