[OFFTOPIC] Re: Can someone disable this person's linux-kernel access?

Tom Vier (nester@sekurity.org)
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 23:21:19 -0400 (EDT)

at least he's subscribed to the *digest*. 8)

--
Tom Vier - 0x82B007A8    | Hate Micro$hit, AOLame, and Untel?
thomassr@erols.com       | Then goto the Zero Page at: