RE: 2.1.111-1 SMP: VesaFB on Matrox Mill-II works!

Joel Jaeggli (joelja@darkwing.uoregon.edu)
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 14:51:18 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 31 Jul 1998, Alex Buell wrote:

> On Fri, 31 Jul 1998, Sid Boyce wrote:
>
> > I tried getting a Millennium-II, but they reckon it's obsolete
> > and Matrox are in the process of shipping a new range, the name of which
> > they couldn't remember.

This true... The Matrox Millennium g200 line is now available. That being
said the Millennium-II is a great 2d graphics card. If you can get it
cheap, then by all means buy one...

joelja

> AY! Who told you that? These cards are damned good.
>
> Cheers,
> Alex.

Joel Jaeggli joelja@darkwing.uoregon.edu
Academic User Services consult@gladstone.uoregon.edu
PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E