Re: Signature files are spam (was RE: Can someone disable this person's Linux-kernel access?)

Mike A. Harris (mharris@ican.net)
Sat, 1 Aug 1998 01:46:33 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 31 Jul 1998, Al Brass wrote:

> A couple of you (below) didn't like my comment on spam.
> Why did I send it to the list? Because many who contribute
> have large and irrelevant signature files, which detract
> from the content of messages, and which I consider to be
> spam. Hopefully, these people will consider reducing their
> signatures by using links.
>
> Sorry for citing the whole mess, it was unnecessary.

That is like blowing up an abortion clinic and killing 100
innocent people, including bystanders - because you are pro-life.

--
Mike A. Harris  -  Computer Consultant  -  Linux advocate

Escape from the confines of Microsoft's operating systems and push your PC to it's limits with LINUX - a real OS. http://www.redhat.com