Re: Does linux support 8-sector floppies?

Max Inux (maxinux@bigfoot.com)
Sat, 1 Aug 1998 23:39:53 -0700 (PWT)

Dare I say it, RTFM, there is a HOWTO about it.. atleast there used to
be...

Billy

-- Max Inux <maxinux@bigfoot.com> Hey Christy!!!! KeyID 0x8907E9E5
Kinky Sex makes the world go round O R Strong crypto makes the world safe
If crypto is outlawed only outlaws will have crypto
Fingerprint(photo soon): 259D 59F7 D98C CD73 1ACD 54Ea 6C43 4877 8907 E9E5