Re: [OFFTOPIC] duplicates?

Paul Duncan (p_duncan@efn.org)
Wed, 5 Aug 1998 00:56:07 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 5 Aug 1998, Allan Hsu wrote:

> has anybody else on this list been recieving multiple copies of the same
> message lately? I've been recieving doubles (and just now triples) of almost
> every message posted to linux-kernel, beginning a few days ago. My mailbox
> is exploding... yick.

ditto.... 500 msgs may be nothing to the bigwigs like Linux, Alan, and
company -- but it's kinda overwhelming for a broke college punk (such as
myself) to sneak in and read during work. :)

/*
Paul Duncan p_duncan@efn.org Indifference will be the downfall
http://www.efn.org/~p_duncan of humanity, but who cares? - fortune

"in short, all known bugs should be "I'm to blame; I wonder just who
fixed, but hey, what else is new?" made the rules up for this game."
- Linus Torvalds - nine inch nails
*/