Re: [OFFTOPIC] Stupid browser flamewar

Michel Catudal (bbcat@netonecom.net)
Sun, 09 Aug 1998 17:19:11 -0400

Alex Buell wrote:

> Seems like my efforts to help give something back to the Linux community
> for a wonderful operating system isn't appreciated here.

Alex,

Don't take this too seriously. It is not because 2 or 3 morons like to
insult you that your work isn't appreciated. Most people will read but
not answer the post (too many).

I know when I find something interesting I will save it up. We don't
always take the time to send thank you notes, perhaps we should.

Take care

Michel

--
Tired of Windows' rebootive multitasking?
then try Linux's preemptive multitasking