Re: DEVFSv50 and /dev/fb? (or /dev/fb/? ???)

Shawn Leas (sleas@ixion.honeywell.com)
Sun, 9 Aug 1998 17:09:23 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 8 Aug 1998, Michael L. Galbraith wrote:

> Damn poor excuse for calling a man who has devoted as much time and
> effort to Linux as Ted has an `idiot' IMNSHO. If you sent that gem
> from a Linux box, you used some of his code to slap him in the face.
>
> I just can't help myself.

I can't help it if people refuse to embrace superior abstractions in favor
of old hacks, especially when not backing up claims made.

This detracts from ANYONE's credability, especially if you are noteworthy.
Simply put, he should friggin know better than to say things without
backing them.

-Shawn
<=========== America Held Hostage ===========>
Day 2027 for the poor and the middle class.
Day 2046 for the rich and the dead.
895 days remaining in the Raw Deal.