Re: More than one md entry at boot time (Again ;-)

Jochen Heuer (jogi@planetzork.ping.de)
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 19:17:22 +0200

On Thu, Aug 13, 1998 at 12:54:25AM +0200, Patrick Mau wrote:

> Dear Linux-Kernel people,
>
> so many people responded to my OFFTOPIC thread ;-)
>
> So what about starting this one:
>
> I want to use more than one 'md=0,0,4,0 ...' entry in lilo.conf
> Looking through the code in md.c it seems to me that it can't be done
> in the current kernel, because of the parsing functions.
>
> Does anyone have a simple patch to fix that, or is there another
> solution I have not noticed.

Why do you want to do that? This is only useful for your /-device.
All other devices can be activated in your initscripts before e2fsck.

Regards,

Jogi

--

Well, yeah ... I suppose there's no point in getting greedy, is there?

<< Calvin & Hobbes >>