Re: [(patch?)] W95 can handle SCSI errors - Linux can't

Eric Youngdale (eric@andante.jic.com)
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 23:41:53 -0400 (EDT)

"The world was a library, and its books were the stones, leaves,
brooks, grass, and the birds of the earth. We learned to do what only
a student of nature ever learns, and that was to feel beauty."
Chief Luther Standing Bear - Teton Sioux