RE: L68K: Re: IDE-Driver Update :: Testing Requested (fwd)

Andre M. Hedrick (hedrick@astro.dyer.vanderbilt.edu)
Tue, 25 Aug 1998 22:24:31 -0500 (CDT)

Since this is my mess and monster, I am trying to get access to a
powerbook 6400 (is this correct). I will need everyone's help to get
linux up on a Mac. Second, I am trying to get access to a Sparc64 w/
cmd646u2 for another test bed. I have a student (16 year old home-school,
that has been asked to sit in on graduate courses in CS) that can get or
has most of the toys needed for testing other platforms.

Where can I get a boot-root disk and a copy of Linux for this type of Mac?

Cheers,
Andre