Re: 2us Interrupt latency's for Linux 2.0.xx

yodaiken@chelm.cs.nmt.edu
Wed, 2 Sep 1998 16:20:14 -0600

APIC is hardware disabled on older boards. Not sure about newer boards.

--

--------------------------------- Victor Yodaiken Department of Computer Science New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology Socorro NM 87801 Homepage http://www.cs.nmt.edu/~yodaiken PowerPC Linux page http://linuxppc.cs.nmt.edu Real-Time Page http://rtlinux.org