Re: Build your own Motherboards (was Re: AMD K6 233 Cpu 465

David Lang (dlang@diginsite.com)
Sat, 5 Sep 1998 13:06:27 -0700 (PDT)

if you want it to be free, just copyright it and announce that anyone is
able to use it.

David Lang

Vladimir Dergachev <vladimid@blue.seas.upenn.edu>,
Linux Kernel <linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu>