Re: modules

Feuer (feuer@his.com)
Sun, 06 Sep 1998 20:43:11 -0400

That's not really optimal, IMO.  Extra modules compiled in take extra space (and
there are BIOS etc. limitations on kernel size).  At least as important, not all
modules come with the kernel distribution.  But probably most important, I think
the current system is kind of inelegant.  If there is a way to do it otherwise,
I think that would be nice.