[offtopic] Re: Get You FREE CD-ROM today

Gerhard Mack (gmack@imag.net)
Mon, 7 Sep 1998 11:01:51 -0700 (PDT)

If your going to nail something complain to the sender's isp. Over the
past few months I've observed that spamming Linux-kernel is the equivelent
of walking onto a firing range with a bullseye attached to your chest.
There are a lot of very smart people on here who like to trace things. I
have to wonder if some people know this and would send us someone else's
web site to throw rocks at. Remember the Bill gates copyright patch?
Although it could very well be a very stupid spammer. ;)

Gerhard

PS This list has been a gold mine for tracing and revenge info. Personally
I just email the the sender's isp (every administration email box).

--
Gerhard Mack
irc-admin skyline.starchat.net

gmack@imag.net
InnerFIRE@starchat.net

As a computer I find your faith in technology amusing.