Re: A question concerning time outs and possible lost interrupts

Edward Welbon (welbon@bga.com)
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 01:21:20 -0500 (CDT)

I'll try this. Fortunately (I guess) I got the other mother board to fail
in exactly the same way as the first (endless scsi timeouts). I did so by
putting eepro100 and ncr53c8xx on the same interrupt with edge triggered.
So I am encouraged to hypothesize that neither motherboard is at fault.

Ed Welbon - welbon@bga.com - Be thankful that Microsoft does
http://www.kernel.org - not manufacture pharmaceuticals.
http://www.gnu.org - Magna est veritas et praevalebit