Re: NEWSFLASH! Linux ported to Commodore VIC-20!!

David Mandala (davidm@them.com)
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 16:09:40 -0700

The portable recordable Minidisk as I understand its technology is a lossy
hardware compression which works for audio but it would be tossing away
data. I suspect it would not work.

David Mandala
Quoting mdavies (mdavies@bm.net):