Re: Old code in 2.1.x? Is UMSDOS pseudoroot planned for 2.2?

Bill Hawes (whawes@star.net)
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 07:52:26 -0400

Kurt Fitzner wrote:

> Is is planned to reimplement the pseudoroot code for UMSDOS for 2.2?
>
> I just now tried to upgrade a small UMSDOS machine on my network to test out
> 2.1.121 and noticed the pseudoroot access was gone.

The pseudoroot support in UMSDOS will get fixed; it was commented out to
allow testing to proceed on the rest of the fs. UMSDOS in 1.1.122 is
working reasonably well but needs lots of testing, so if you're able to
help check things out without having pseudoroot access, please do so.

Regards,
Bill