Re: Deleted files recovery

Jim Nance (jlnance@avanticorp.com)
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 08:54:15 -0400

On Tue, Sep 15, 1998 at 08:22:42PM +0000, Henrik Olsen wrote:

> I can see several situations that has to be resolved/decided on before
> starting implementation.

One issue that I dont think has been addressed is what to do about programs
that create/remove large numbers of temporary files. I guess we could
always have some way of saying "Dont keep deleted files in my
~/.netscape/cache directory", but it would be really nice if we could figure
out a good way to handle this w/o user intervention.

Jim