Re: Moment of insanity..

Thu, 17 Sep 1998 08:31:10 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 17 Sep 1998, Mike Jagdis wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Sep 1998, Phil Brutsche wrote:
>
> > You mean Dr. Who, that science fiction show shown in the US in (I think)
> > the 1960's and 1970's?

> Dr. Who is *BRITISH*. Always has been and is still shown on UK
> satellite/cable channels.

Easy! Easy! Everybody in the 'colonies' knows Dr. Who is a Brit.
The writer mentioned the dates during which it was first shown in
the US, certainly on a 'tele' designed by Mr. Python <grin>.

Cheers,
Dick Johnson
***** FILE SYSTEM WAS MODIFIED *****
Penguin : Linux version 2.1.118 on an i586 machine (66.15 BogoMips).