Re: Linux, UDI and SCO.

Alex Buell (alex.buell@tahallah.demon.co.uk)
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 20:15:34 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 18 Sep 1998, Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH wrote:

> Microsoft has a minority stake in SCO, and the rest of SCO's owners don't
> seem to be interested in what M$ has to say.
>
> Remember, M$ tried to talk SCO into switching from Unix to NT. You can see
> about how successful they were. :-)

Ok, I stand corrected on this. Can I now rest in peace? One does have to
be perpetually vigilant to protect our rights to bear Linux :o)

Cheers,
Alex

--
 /\_/\  Legalise cannabis now!
( o.o ) Grow some cannabis today!
 > ^ <  Peace, Love, Unity and Respect to all.

http://www.tahallah.demon.co.uk - *new* - rewritten for text browser users!

Linux tahallah 2.1.122 #42 Thu Sep 17 08:18:35 EDT 1998 One AMD 486 DX/4 processor, 49.77 total bogomips, 32M RAM