Re: Linux, UDI and SCO.

Jukka Tapani Santala (e75644@UWasa.Fi)
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 15:57:52 +0300 (EET DST)

On Sun, 20 Sep 1998, Terry L Ridder wrote:
> Participation is open to all parties, regardless of company affiliation.
> Linux Community would dominate Project UDI.

I hoped to avoid this thread altogether, but while I otherwise liked this
analysis, I do disagree on this, which I consider to be a very important
point. As far as I read the quoted bits, nowhere ther eit was said that
each company can send only one representative, or in fact that they have
to even be from a company, so it becomes simply a race of how many people
briefed in your agenda you can afford to continuously send into the
meetings. You know as well as I do who'd lose in that.

-Dowulff