Re: 2.1.123: Problem with xterm and friends

Chris Ricker (kaboom@gatech.edu)
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 00:34:46 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 29 Sep 1998, Keith Owens wrote:

> >xterm: no available ptys
>
> See Documentation/Changes, look for pty.
>
> Please people, read the Changes file FIRST!

Which reminds me, we're getting close to 2.2. I'd like to get Changes in
tip-top shape before then, so we'll at least be slightly ready when hordes
of new users install 2.2.0 and discover that pppd doesn't work ;-).
Please, if you've noticed anything broken that isn't mentioned in the file
in 2.1.123, drop me a note about it. If you've already emailed me about it
and never got a response and never saw it appear in the file, please just
email me again. I recently moved across the country and started grad.
school, and a lot of mail got dumped in the process (for which I apologize).
If in doubt, email me and I'll wade through my box for the next few days....

Also, Keith, you might want to try submitting your nifty little script to
Linus yourself. I've sent it in a couple of times and gotten nowhere....

thanks,
chris

--
Chris Ricker                                            kaboom@gatech.edu