Re: Reducing the pressure is not enough

Jauder Ho (jauderho@transmeta.com)
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 23:55:10 -0700 (PDT)

well, since I am one of the resident BOFHs here, Linus is technically *my*
slave. :) That aside, I think Linus is one heck of a cool dude and I think
he will be in charge of Linux for quite a bit longer so I wouldn't worry
and I certainly do hope someday in the future if he decides to hand the
reins over, Linux will be self substaining by that point. Remember: World
Domination.

On Thu, 1 Oct 1998, Tim Smith wrote:

> ps: Actually, I'd kind of like to see what Linus could do in other areas
> besides the kernel. Imagine if he decided X was not adequate and ended
> up with something that is to X as Linux is to Unix.

Trust me, he is doing some amazing stuff for us here.

--Jauder