Re: Linus is on a powertrip..

Rogier Wolff (R.E.Wolff@BitWizard.nl)
Sun, 4 Oct 1998 16:02:38 +0200 (MEST)

Rogier Wolff wrote:
> If I think Linus' dropping patches policy is dumb, I'll just make a
> cron job that automatically resubmits patches every two days until I
> tell it to stop.
>
> Does that make me smart enough that my patches always go in?

I DID NOT WANT TO SAY THIS IN PUBLIC.

Please someone revert to the old situation without any reply-to header.

I very well do know which reply-key I hit, but I just don't have (and
mailers shouldn't have) a key that does "reply-to-author, even if
there is a reply-to field".

Roger.

--
| Most people would die sooner than think....  |    R.E.Wolff@BitWizard.nl
| in fact, most do.  -- Bertrand Russsell      |     phone: +31-15-2137555
We write Linux device drivers for any device you may have! fax: ..-2138217