Re: linux-kernel-digest V1 #2646

Paul Barton-Davis (pbd@Op.Net)
Mon, 05 Oct 1998 10:19:57 -0300

>From: Eyal Lebedinsky <eyal@eyal.emu.id.au>
>Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 14:24:34 +1000
>Subject: How to set up Tropez classic on recent 2.1 modular sound?
>
>I see examples of setting up Wavefront for Tropez+. Can someone
>post a sample conf.modules for a Tropez classic?

As the author of the WaveFront driver (but the owner of a Tropez+) I
believe that your configuration won't be any different. The only
significant difference from the driver point of view is the presence
or absence of an FX processor, and thats auto-detected by the
driver. The only other difference is the firmware you need to use. You
should have this with the Turtle Beach files you got with the card (I
think its called wf2000.mot or something like that); if not, its on
their website (as referenced in the WaveFront docs). You just need to
process this as described.

If you have problems, please write me directly.

--paul barton-davis <pbd@op.net>