Re: system in trouble durin bootin

Thu, 8 Oct 1998 08:55:58 -0400 (EDT)

|___________ Read function
|_________ Buffer at DS:0xAC00
|___________ Shifted tract and head number
|_________ Drive 0 (A:)
> 1000
This shows that the BIOS is having trouble reading the floppy.

Cheers,
Dick Johnson
***** FILE SYSTEM WAS MODIFIED *****
Penguin : Linux version 2.1.123 on an i586 machine (66.15 BogoMips).