Re: UDI and Free Software

Gerhard Mack (gmack@imag.net)
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 21:41:59 -0700 (PDT)

For those of you who answered my posts thanks, I've seen some fairly
convincing arguments as to why free drivers are better. All I really
wanted we to see some technical reasoning as to why UDI could be a bad
idea and since that was discussed, This is the last post you will see
from me on this topic to the list.

Thanks,
Gerhard

--
Gerhard Mack
irc-admin skyline.starchat.net

gmack@imag.net
InnerFIRE@starchat.net

As a computer I find your faith in technology amusing.