[OFFTOPIC] Re: Arm the gnus

Matthew Hawkins (matt@mail.goldweb.com.au)
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 04:14:24 +1000

On Mon, 12 Oct 1998, Dave Cinege wrote:

> Since the right to own weapons (a subset of the right to own property)
> is a natural right, this has little to do with any so called government
> or the bondries it may claim.

Er, yes it does. This 'right to ...' thing stems from the Constitution of
the United States of America. Those pieces of paper have no legal power
whatsoever in the other 250+ countries that make up this planet. So it
very much is related to one particular government and the boundaries
thereof.

I personally am an Australian citizen, and have no rights whatsoever.
(even the rights we don't have are being taken away ;)

--
Matt