Re: 2.1.125 Show stopper list: Draft

Jauder Ho (jauderho@transmeta.com)
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 23:37:37 -0700 (PDT)

no, experimenting on our mail spool would draw MY attention almost
immediately. however through the marvels of technology, I might be able to
help out on the mail server end. if alan and you can more accurate
pinpoint the problem, I can probably hook something up that simulates a
busy mailserver.

--Jauder