Re: Arm the gnus

Stephen Frost (sfrost@ns.snowman.net)
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 06:28:11 -0400 (EDT)

Hopefully I won't get involved in this, but I'd just like to
request that this thread be dropped or moved off to another more
appropriate list. If asked I will even set up this list ('linux-guns?')
so that people will have a forum to discuss these issues instead of
bloating linux-kernel with seemingly extremely off-topic discussion.

Thanks,
Stephen